Monday, August 23, 2010

School Basics Corkboard

Hello!  Today I have a little corkboard that I made using an 8-1/2” x 10-1/2” piece of foamcore that I covered with some Lime Rickey paper and then some of my new cork paper.  I stamped the pencil from School Basics along the side in Palette Burnt Umber, as well as the “for you” in the bottom corner.  I added a blingy star and finished it off with a ruffled red faux suede top to hang it.  Sorry my picture is a little blah…the lighting where I could actually hang it was impossible!! 

I hope you’re loving School Basics as much as I am!  I can’t seem to stop making things with it – and I don’t even have kids who are going back to school!

Thanks for stopping in today!  Remember, I am currently away and orders will not ship until August 30 when I return to the store.  Thanks for your patience!

No comments: