Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chicken Girl Scarecrow: Autumn Greetings


Happy hump day!  I’m looking forward to the weekend, are you?  Fall is my absolute favorite time of year so to celebrate while I was baking an upside-down pear/apple pie I used Scarecrow Greetings from the September Collection from Chicken Girl.  I printed out two images on Copic Heavyweight cardstock and colored them with Copics.  I used the second image to pop up the hat, pumpkin and the overalls.  If you look closely I even stuck some shredded natural twine under the hat for his hair.  The same twine is twisted together and knotted to make the ribbon across the middle.  The DP is from SEI’s Spooks line.  I love that pattern!!  The top panel is embossed with my A2 Vines folder and then lightly sponged over it with some Palette New Canvas. 
Picture 005 (Small)
Once I was done, my pie was done too!  After I flipped it over this is what it looked like.  And boy was it yummy!
Thanks for stopping by.  The new Chicken Girl release is on Sunday so be sure to stop back them for a look at all the new images.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cindy Lou said...

So you know it's not nice to say you made a pie and not share the recipe right? Card is cute and making a card while you make pie is a Great idea!