Friday, December 31, 2010

Five Minute Friday: The Daily Dare’s 12 Days of Christmas

Hello and Happy New Year’s Eve!  Today I am hosting Day 7 for The Daily Dare’s 12 Days of Christmas.  Upload your creations to SCS using keyword DD12days07.  You have until midnight on January 9th to play any or all of the challenges.  Winners will be chosen and announced on Monday, January 10th.  Woo-hoo!

I am giving away a Silver & White goodie bag, including Silver Stickles, Silver Spica pen, Silver Liquid Pearls and assorted silver and white ribbons. 

My challenge to you to is to create a clean and simple card one color, one metallic and one neutral.  For my card, I used OCL’s White Christmas set, stamping the tree and greeting in Palette Seascape and the snowflakes in New Canvas.  I added some silver Stickles to the tree and to the snowflake centers and then some silver sheer ribbon (layered with some white satin).  My main image is cut from a Rectangle Nesties

Have a wonderful evening tonight ringing in the new year.  Be safe and I’ll see you back here on Monday.  Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

mary said...

This is Beautiful Kate!
Happy New Year!