Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just popping in to say hi.

mail Hi.  Nothing crafty to show you.  I have been just a wee bit busy (as evidenced above) packing orders - pretty much non-stop since Black Friday.  (Thank you!  So glad you loved my sales!!)  Right now I'm caught up except for a few orders that came in overnight and this morning.

My mailman hates me.  He deserves really good Christmas cookies.

So, I hope to get back into the studio soon for some crafty time.  The proofs for the January release of the next Mint Motif set arrived yesterday and I am itching to get inky.  So, so cute.  I think this may be my favorite release to date. 

There are still gobs of things that I left on sale for the pickings, including all of the new release Jillibean/Unity co-branded stamps – 50% off!  Everything is on the sale page so go grab them while you still can!

I’ll be back on Friday with a Five Minute Friday card for you!  Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Great sale items. I should not have looked because I am on a (against my will) spending freeze right now. But I'm so glad your sale went well. People are buying that is good for the economy. Maybe when DH lightens up a little I can come snatch up a few deals. But for now have a good weekend.

Laura Pryor said...

COOKIES?? For all those boxes!! As the wife of a mailman, give him dough!!! :)He needs it and his back is killing him! Ahahahahah!!!
I'm so excited that the sales were such a HUGE HIT! Congrats!