Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Be Mine Birdcage

Hello!  I’m still loving Echo Park’s Be Mine collection.  There’s just something about pink and black that I love, love, love.  So I used more of the stickers in the collection to make a quick card, along with a simple border made using Jumbo Scalloped Petite Borderabilities.  I added a tie of bright pink silk ribbon and 2 pink gemstones in the hole that are cut with the die.

That’s it!  A quick CAS no-stamp card to make sure you use every bit of those collection packs!  Echo Park has some more amazing collections on their way to me.  I can’t wait but I need to use up this one first!

Be sure to check out Facebook and to sign up for the newsletter on the homepage.  I’m going to start a monthly newsletter giveaway for one lucky subscriber each month.  So sign up, stay signed up and read it!  It usually comes out around the 15th so be sure to sign up today so you don’t miss your chance!

Have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Playful Pandora said...

I love the Be Mine line, and that card is adorable! I'm kinda wishing I could make that border so I could remake the card ^_^