Monday, March 7, 2011

Unity Oldie But Goodie: Fuzzy Bees

Hello!  Happy Monday!  Here’s a CAS card using Unity’s Little Bugs (on sale!).  I stamped the bees in Memento Black and then used some Yellow Stickles to adhere some Sunshine Yellow Flower Soft (now on sale!)  and some Frosted Lace Stickles on the wings. 

I rock-n-rolled the saying in Palette Paris Lights and then in my black in.  The bow is just a little scrap of black and yellow gingham ribbon

Just a quick little card for you.  I am expecting more CHA arrivals this week.  Be sure to check out Facebook and to sign up for the newsletter on the homepage.  I’m going to start a monthly newsletter giveaway for one lucky subscriber each month.  So sign up, stay signed up and read it!  It usually comes out around the 15th so be sure to sign up today!

Have a great week!  Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Deb said...

So CUTE, Kate! Big smiles, it's such a bright, happy card!

Lisa said...

A Unity that I don't have, and an adorable one at that??? FUN card! :)