Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Minute Friday: ChickenGirl Birthday Elephant and coupon!

Helllloooo!  So sorry for my long absence.  As most of you know I spent 8 days chasing BooBoo through the woods of NJ.  Then we caught her (yay!) and we’ve been working hard to get her adjusted to her new home here.  And helping Mr. Barbo get adjusted too.  Oh, and I had 8 days of work to get caught up on, and I leave for CHA on Monday!  Eeep!!

Today’s card was for my mom’s birthday (hers was on Wednesday).  I used Birthday Wishes, stamped with Memento Black, colored with Copics.   The paper is from Life of the Party and finished with a piece of yellow faux suede ribbon.

I’m going to try to post updates to Facebook from CHA but it will all depend on the signal from the hall. 

Some housekeeping – I am running a 10% off CHA clearance coupon that expires 7/22.  Use code: chatimeblog at checkout.  Remember, beginning August 1 there is a Copic mandated price increase so be sure to stock up now while they are still only $4.87/marker and $5.62/refill.

Orders placed starting tomorrow, 7/16 through 7/24 will not ship until I return on 7/25.  Orders placed today until 6PM EST will ship out tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping in!  Chicago here I come!

No comments: