Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Dotty Vase

Happy Friday!  I’m still in Chicago so this is a pre-scheduled post. 

Orders placed 7/16-7/24 will not ship until 7/25 due to being away at the CHA Trade Show buying new goodies for the store!  Email replies may also be delayed.  Thank you for your patience!

For my quick project today I used some leftover punched out dots from A Walk In The Park when I made this card and just wrapped a vase with some white satin ribbon with i {stick} papers (more on order – click the restock notify button) and then attached the punched out dots.  A very quick 3D project and great for summer.

Thanks for popping in today even though you know I’m away.  I assure you I’m having a fabulous time with all my girls and at this point my feet are probably KILLING me!

Orders will ship out on Monday!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is adorable Kate! And what a great hostess or thank you gift!
Your flowers are Beautiful as well!

Thank you for being so organized that you were able to post this before you left, as well as find BooBoo as well! :)

Safe travels to you!
Hugs,
Mary