To learn more about what we’re looking for in our new design team members, what you get and how to apply please keep reading!
What we’re looking for:
- At least a 6 month term commitment.
- You must have an active personal stamping blog, be an active member of SCS, have (and use) a Pinterest account and access to Facebook. Twitter is a bonus but not a deal breaker.
- Create quality projects (cards, 3D/altered item, scrapbook) that reflect your personal style, originality and best use of the products we sell.
- Ability to take (and edit) high quality photographs that highlight the products and the amazing artistic skills you have. You must also be able to watermark your pictures.
- Registration and participation in a private DT forum.
- At least 4 projects per month (more is better) that use products we sell. You will be required to blog, post to SCS, Pin and post to our FB page all of these projects.
- Participation in design team special activities, challenges or requests as needed.
- Responsible, reliable people who can follow instructions (so please be sure if you decide to apply that your application includes everything we’re asking for!), meet deadlines and who feel comfortable promoting a company.
- International applicants are welcome to apply.
What you get:
- A 6 month term with the possibility of being offered an extension.
- Quarterly gift certificate (including free shipping) to the store to buy supplies of your selection. We want you to be able to choose products that inspire you and that you will want to use, so we let you select your products and don’t assign them to you. Occasionally you may be asked to highlight a certain product but you always get to spend your gift certificate the way you want to.
- Generous storewide discount code for any additional purchases you make.
- Encouragement, friendship and enthusiasm for and appreciation of your work!
How to apply:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “design team application” in the subject.
- List your name, mailing address, best phone number and best email.
- Provide your blog, SCS name, link to your Pinterest and Twitter (if applicable).
- Please let us know where you saw this DT call.
- Include LINKS (not attachments) to 4 of your best projects showcasing a variety of styles, projects and supplies. Showing projects that include supplies IHP carries is encouraged but not required.
- A blurb about yourself and why you think IHP would be a good fit for both of us.
- List any previous DT experience and any publications (you may link to an online paper crafting resume if you have one in lieu of this), if applicable.
- Any YouTube videos you’ve made or additional information/links that will help show us your style or skills!
Call closes Friday June 14 at 11:59PM EST. Selected candidates will be notified via email no later than Wednesday June 19. You must reply with acceptance within 24 hours or you forfeit your offer. New members will be announced publicly and begin their term July 1. If you have questions that are not answered here, please DO NOT use the email for applications – use the contact us form on our website.
We look forward to reviewing the applications! Ready. Set. Go! Good luck!!