Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Reverse Confetti Release Day!

Today's the day! Reverse Confetti, the new line of stamps from the incredibly sweet & talented Jen del Muro, is available. And we are absolutely honored that she handpicked IHP to be the ONLY online store to carry her new stamp line!


A note from Jen del Muro of Reverse Confetti

In 2012 while crafting in my studio I came up with the idea of doing something I swore I would never do…create my own company.  What started out as an idea to create paper company quickly transformed into something close to my heart…stamps.  Then and there, Reverse Confetti was born.  We are very pleased to introduce our first release: four 4x6 sets made from the highest quality photopolymer.


As a customer and fan of i {heart} papers, I am  so very excited to have Reverse Confetti stamps here at IHP.  Look for Reverse Confetti releases on the 8th of every other month.  Inspiration using RC stamps can also be found on our blog.

And here are the goodies - available in the IHP store now - as well as some gorgeous samples from Jen.






You can follow the links above, or find all of the Reverse Confetti stamps in the store HERE.

Be sure to stop by our Facebook page once you've played with your new Reverse Confetti stamps and show us what you've made! We cannot wait to see!

Pin It

No comments: