Monday, December 23, 2013

12 Days of Craftmas winner

I hope you had a great weekend!  I spent it cleaning and wrapping, probably like most of you!  We did go out and look at Christmas lights and came across these two amazing houses.  What do you think?  Amazing or too much?



I think the second one looks like a life sized gingerbread house.

Random.org picked:

Kelli said...
my puppy's name is hugh. we rescued him from the dc animal shelter! he is getting lots of treats, toys and tons of kisses on christmas morning!

Please contact me for your gift certificate by noon on Thursday Dec 26 or I will select another winner.
Remember, no orders will be shipping from Monday 12/23 through Thursday 12/26. Orders will begin shipping again on Friday 12/27. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Responses to email may also be delayed during this time. Merry Christmas!

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: