Friday, December 20, 2013

Paper Smooches winner

Happy Friday!  Just a quick post to announce the winners from the PS dog rescue sets hop we did earlier in the week.

The two winners selected from all of the comments left on the hop, are:

Disco Queen said...
Hi Kate, You & Kim have come up with a winning combination: Stunning stamps & dies, heartfelt sentiments & a contribution to a cause close to my heart. I hope you sell lots & lots. Theresa x
and from Deb's blog:

Joyce  
This is such a sweet card. As a new rescue-puppy mom, I really appreciate the sentiment and that great heart.

Congrats!  Please contact me with your full name and mailing address by Monday noon EST or new winners will be selected.

Have a great weekend!  You still have time to enter the 12 Days of Craftmas giveaway!  I'm giving away a $15 IHP gift certificate and the other girls all have goodies too!  
Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

1 comment:

Disco Queen said...

Hi Kate, Just a quick note to let you know I have sent you all my details & to say once again how greatful I am to win such an amazing prize.