Sunday, December 1, 2013

Guest Designer for December & January - Sheri Gilson!

December is here, and we are ending the year off right! We have a fantastic new guest joining us for this month and next - Sheri Gilson! Sheri is a veteran of several design teams, and a Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alum. Her cards are simply gorgeous, we're thrilled to have her with us for the next two months, and can't wait to see what she shares!


Hello! My name is Sheri Gilson and I'm SUPER excited to be guesting for i {heart} papers!  I live in Northern California with my husband of 20 years and our 14 year old son.  I am currently a SAHM who loves to create.  I was first introduced to stamping just before the birth of my son and immediately fell in love with card making and now have an entire room dedicated to my obsession.  I can't wait to share some of my projects here.  Thank you so much Kate for inviting me!

Be sure to visit Sheri's blog - Paper Crafty's Creations!

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: