Monday, September 29, 2014

DT Day: Lori

Hi, IHP fans!  It's Lori here with a clean and simple--and sparkly--card using stamps from Avery Elle.


I used the big gem image from the Many Thanks set as my focal image.  It was stamped in black pigment ink on pink cardstock, then heat embossed.  Tog make the gem sparkly, I gave it a nice coating with my clear Wink of Stella pen.  I love these pens!  If you don't have one (or more) in your stash, you definitely want to pick up a few.  They add lots of sparkle with no drying time and no smearing, which is a big plus in my book.

I used dimensional dots to add the gem to the cardfront on top of a rose cardstock strip stamped with the "you" from the Many Thanks set and the "rock" from the We Go Together set.  A few disco silver  sequins finish off the design.
Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: