Thursday, September 4, 2014

DT Day: Vera

Hi everyone. Vera here. Today, I have a flowery card to share with you. I used to find working with flower stamps challenging. Until I saw Wplus9 Fresh Cut Floral set. That set pretty much open the way to my love of flower sets. So, it's no surprise that when they came out with Fresh Cut Containers, I have to add this set to my stash. And, I made this card:

For the focal point of my card I used Wplus9 Fresh Cut Containers with it's matching dies, mixing with sentiment from Wplus9 Strictly Sentiments 5. The pretty patterned paper is from Dear Lizzy Daydreamer 6x6 paper pad. And for a touch of festivity I added a few spotlight/disco gold sequins.

Hope you enjoy today's card. I plan to play with this gorgeous set a lot! Thank you so much for swinging by here. May your Thursday be a great one.

In case you missed it, all new Lawn Fawn is now available too!  See it here.  Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: