Monday, September 1, 2014

Welcome Guest DT, Vicki Dutcher


Happy Labor Day, US friends!  Today we welcome our newest guest designer, Vicki Dutcher.

Here's her first project for us and what she has to say about herself.  Pop over to her blog and give her a warm IHP welcome!  And have a great day today!

Hi!  My name is Vicki Dutcher --  A little bit about me, I started stamping in 1996 for something to do while my son took his naps.  Once my neighbor took me to a Stampin Up party I was hooked.  Fast forward 5 years later when I found SCS and I became a serious addicted stamper.  I currently design for a few companies, along with being on a lot of challenge blog teams.  I probably average 20+ cards a week with my blog being aptly named, All I Do Is Stamp..  I love this hobby and the people I have met through it.  My husband and I live in hot, hot, hot Arizona and we love it here.  You can't beat 350 days of sunshine. 

I would like to thank Tracy and Kate for giving  me the opportunity to Guest Designer for I {heart} papers for September & October.  I am looking forward to designing with the array of products the store offers.  Check out my blog, All I Do Is Stamp



I was thrilled to use this fun image from Hero Arts, Just Sayin Hi, along with another fun product, Hello from Echo Park.  I layered my Hello x3 for the added depth.

A few basic supplies I also used:
Memento Ink; Tangelo, Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion, from  

I'll be popping in throughout the next couple of months using even more fun supplies from

i {heart} papers to make [what I hope] are cards that inspire you!

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay for Vicki! Love her work!

Lyn said...

Great card <3