Wednesday, August 27, 2014

DT Day: Lori

Hi, IHP fans!  It's Lori here today with a project using stamps from Winnie and Walter.  Winnie and Walter is a company that's new to IHP, so be sure to check them out if you haven't already done so.  I love their fabulous fonts and how you can mix and match stamps from different sets to come up with a sentiment for just about any and every occasion you can imagine!


I used stamps from the The Big, the Bold, and the Happy set to make this card.  I stamped the "hello friend" sentiment in teal pigment ink on an aqua circle.  The circle is layered over a plaid patterned panel and a mint green panel.  I ran a strip of solid pink cardstock across the card, just beneath the text.  I tucked a strip of white mini pom pom trim underneath the pink strip to add some texture to the card, then arranged a trio of pink enamel dots around the cardfront as an accent.  I think deciding on the placement of those tiny enamel dots was the part of the card that took the longest!

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It