Friday, August 15, 2014

DT Day: Sheri

Hello IHP fans!  It's Sheri here.  For today's card I pulled out some goodies from one of my many recent IHP hauls...couldn't resist that BIG Summer Move Sale!  How about you??

Embossing paste seems to be a very hot trend right now and I LOVE how it adds texture to your projects.  I created a fun "Celebrate" card with some Translucent Embossing paste by Dreamweaver along with the Tim Holtz's Stars Layered Stencil.  It was super easy and I love the fun glossy effect I got on the black card stock.  I then stamped a sentiment from Paper Smooches Buzz words set along with the some of the stars to keep the fun theme throughout the card.  I added some clear Wink of Stella and Glossy accents to the stars to make them sparkle and for some added dimension


Supplies:
Paper:Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, True Black CS (Papertrey Ink),  Aqua Mist CS (Papertrey Ink); Stamps: Bold Buzzwords (Paper Smooches); Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Tools: Nautical Embossing Folder Set (Lifestyle Crafts - Quickutz), Stars Layered Stencil (Ranger/Tim Holtz), Score-Buddy; Other: Ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella Brush Glitter Marker (Zig), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Embossing Paste Translucent (Dreamweaver)ATG Tape, Foam Tape
   
Embossing Paste - TranslucentStars Layered Stencil 
 Bold Buzzwords


Thanks so much for stopping By!  Have a wonderful day! 

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Cool fresh card Sheri.