Friday, August 8, 2014

DT Day: Guest Lisa

It's DT Day with our guest Lisa and here's what she's got to say!


It's my last month as Guest Designer (sniffle sniffle) and yep, its Christmas in August............ I made split holiday thank you cards. 


They are super easy and quick to whip up.  All I did was trim away 1 1/2" cutting along the fold and then straight down from the front only.  I used a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of designer paper  cut in two pieces, 4 1/4 x 4 and 4 1/4 x 1 1/2.  I cut the word die from cardstock and layered three together then used Wink Of Stella to make it gold.  I adhered only up to the front of the letter "k" to get the overlapped look along the bottom.

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

1 comment: