Friday, August 1, 2014

Guest DT: Welcome Ardyth Percy-Robb!


Today we welcome a new guest designer, Ardyth Percy-Robb for August and September.  Please stop over and see her first project for us: http://ardythpr.blogspot.com/2014/08/i-heart-papers-guest-designer.html?m=1


Here's what she has to say about herself:

I started stamping in 2006 after attending a Stampin' Up party. After a few years of posting my cards at Splitcoaststampers, I started my blog MASKerade and am now designing for CASology, The Card Concept, CAS-ual Fridays, Festive Friday, Muse and One Layer Simplicity. I'm currently at home with my growing kids (15 and 11), but was previously an accountant and VP Communications for a life insurance company. In my spare time, I'm a piano accompanist for 2 children's choirs, School Council Chair at my daughter's school, Treasurer of our school's nutrition program and Treasurer for our in-school child care.

BLOG LINK:



The store should be back up and running early this coming week.  We are atill unpacking but we are here!!

No comments: