Thursday, August 14, 2014

DT Day: Lindsay

Hello, hello i {heart} papers fans! It is Lindsay here with you today, to share a clean and simple card using a couple of fun new Paper Smooches dies.  Hopefully you've already gotten a set or two for yourself, they go fast!
To begin on my card, I took a white card base, and impressed the dashed line, from the Dots & Dashes die set, onto the bottom front.  I then die cut multiples of the rounded bandage from the Band Aids die set out of white cardstock, covering it with Soft Vanilla ink from Hero Arts.


After stamping my sentiment from the Chit Chat set, I adhered the bandages haphazardly all over the front.  I then die cut them again out of red cardstock, and adhered the hearts to the centers of the band aids.  I then covered the hearts with a bit of shimmer, using the clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen. Thank you for joining me today!  I hope you found a bit of inspiration to use some of those fun dies that I know we all hoard, er, have. Have a great day!
Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: