Monday, July 28, 2014

DT Day: Lori


Hi, IHP fans!  It's Lori here today to share a perfect for summer card made with stamps from Technique Tuesday.  The Cool stamp set is full of fun summertime images and great sentiments, too.


I used the set's popsicle image for my card.  It's paper pieced using cardstock scraps.  I attached the popsicle to a patterned paper panel using dimensional dots, then stamped the "you are really cool" sentiment next to it in pink pigment ink.  Pigment inks are my favorite for stamping on patterned papers like this.   I layered the panel on a pale yellow card base, then attached two long hand-cut banner strips beneath the image and sentiment.   A few orange enamel dots add one final bold pop of color.

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: