Monday, July 14, 2014

DT Day: Lindsay

Today is DT Day with Lindsay but first a heartfelt thanks for the great response to our moving sale.  You guys ordered and ordered!  We were packing orders until the wee hours on Friday and then were able to pack all the remaining inventory on Saturday into only 5 5 big boxes!  WOOHOO!!  So, thank you!

We will be restocking with all new inventory for August so while things may be a little slow on the store front, the DT will still be posting here and to Facebook so check it out.  And make sure you follow our Facebook page because as soon as we're up and running, it will be announced!  And maybe some pictures too!

Now, for Lindsay's post!

Hello i {heart} papers fans!

Lindsay here with you today, to share a fun rainbow card using the Just A Note set from Paper Smooches.  I think this set might not be available in the store anymore, but there are plenty that could work just as well.  
Take another look at that small image in your favorite stamp set, and see if you can create a fun repetitious rainbow design.
To start, I took a white cardstock panel, and sketched a light pencil line across it.  I then alternated my colors, making sure to clean my stamp very well before going to the next color.
After my stamping was complete, I trimmed it down, and adhered it to a black card base, stamped a simple sentiment, and added some black enamel dots.  Super simple, and easy to do!  I hope you give those small images in your stamp sets a fresh look and create something fabulous with them! Thanks so much for joining me today.



Pin It

No comments: