Monday, July 7, 2014

DT Day: Tracy


I have a stamped floral card to share with you today. I have to admit, I shamelessly CAS'ed myself (from this post).


 I love the windowpane look, so I cut my image panel into thirds, then mounted it on yellow cardstock. My sentiment is from a classic Hero Arts set. And I finished everything off with a tiny pink twine bow. Don't forget about the great sale Kate has going on right now! Saying Hello Recipe Cardstock: MFT Sweet Tooth; PTI lemon tart Stamps: Avery Elle Petals and Stems; Hero Arts Truly Appreciated Ink: Hero Arts Orange Soda, Pale Tomato, Butter Bar, Soft Granite; Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Hemptique Spring Bloom 2 twine, dimensional dots

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: