Thursday, July 10, 2014

DT Day: GDT Melissa

Hello, everyone!  It's Melissa and I'm back for my second guest designer post here at i{heart}papers!  I hope your summer is going well!  There are quite a few summer birthdays in our family, so for today's post, I had thank you cards on my mind!


I used the adorable Hipster-Potamus set by Avery Elle to create a simple, fun note of thanks!  After stamping the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I added a little fun to the design by dressing the hippo in some neon glasses using neon ink by Hero Arts.  Finally, I added a little dimension by popping up some die cuts from Avery Elle's Chevron Bits dies.  Given the number of thank you cards I need to create, this will be a quick one to make!  What occasions do you need to make cards for this summer?

Don't forget our moving sale - now everything (except gift certificates) is 40% off.  But until until Friday at 3PM EST.  Then the sale ends and we start packing up whatever remaining inventory and moving!  So hurry!!



Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week!
Melissa

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

This is just the cutest Melissa.