Tuesday, July 15, 2014

DT Day: Sheri

Hello IHP fans!  It's Sheri here.   It seems that all my friends are having babies so I thought I would create a baby card with some of the papers from the super sweet Baby Mine 6x6 pad from Carta Bella.  I just love the colors and adorable small patterns...they are perfect for baby cards.  The sentiment is from the Salutations stamp set from Paper Smooches.

Have you noticed that a new trend is a curved edge?  Well I don't have a curved border die but I do have Lawn Fawn's Speech Bubble Border die and it worked perfect.  I just cut my papers down to the card size (4 3/4" x 5") and positioned the die with removable tape and ran it through my die cut machine.  It was simple as that.  To give it a little dimension I added foam tape to each curved layer.


Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Baby Mine 6x6 Pad (Carta Bella); Stamps: Salutations (Paper Smooches); Ink: Certainly Celery (SU!); Tools: Speech Bubble Border (Lawn Fawn), Score-Buddy; Other: Ribbon, White Enamel Dots (My Minds Eye), ATG Tape, Foam Tape

Hope you enjoyed seeing another use for a die that you may have in your stash or on your wish list!!

Speech Bubble Border dies (lawn cuts) 

Thanks so much for stopping By!  Have a wonderful day! 
Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Lisa Lara said...

This is so beautiful and classy Sheri! A big happy birthday to you Kate!