Friday, November 28, 2014

DT Day: Lori and Black Friday!

Hi, IHP fans!  It's Lori with today's DT post.  I hope you had a wonderful holiday and are enjoying IHP's Black Friday sale.  If you haven't shopped yet, be sure to check out the latest and greatest in the store. Black Friday is here and runs through Monday!


The holidays are fast approaching and I haven't even begun to think about what I'll do for a holiday card (other than a fun photo insert featuring my Chloe the cutie puppy in her Halloween costume that I'll send to a select few who will appreciate it!).  The beautiful Snowflake Backdrops set from WPlus9 that I used for this card just might end up being the set I use for my card.  The flakes in this set are so pretty!


I really like non-traditional colors for holiday cards, so I stamped the three snowflakes in pale pink pigment ink on a white panel.  The "peace" sentiment was stamped in gray pigment ink.  The image is a trio of banners, but the "peace" one was on the top, so it was super easy to mask off the other words to ink up just the one I wanted.  I scattered a few white sequins around the flakes for a bit of sparkle, then used some Sticky Thumb dimensional dots to layer the stamped panel on a white card base.  The white on white is so clean and elegant!  I'm thinking I just may do a variation on this design for my cards . . .

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: