Saturday, November 1, 2014

Guest DT: Kim O'Connell


It's the first of the month and that means a new IHP Guest DT!  This month we welcome Kim O'Connell!

Here's what she has to say about herself and her first creation for us!

"I am a Dementia Program Director at a skilled nursing facility by day and a mad crafter by night.  I have been married for the past 14 years to my husband who tolerates my crafting addiction.  I have an 12 year daughter and 10 year old son and both have inherited the crafty gene.   I also have a  6 year old English yellow lab named Calvin who can often be found right at my feet as I craft.   I have been stamping since 2009 since I innocently went to the craft store and bought a couple of clear stamp sets in the clearance bin to make Easter cards with my kids. Those 2 stamp sets have multiplied like bunnies over the past several years. I would describe my style as clean but not so simple.   I would save my family, my dog, and my copics in a fire.  You can find me at Paper Perfect Designs or my  Paper Perfect Designs Facebook page."


Products used:


Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay for Kim...LOVE that sweet card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Yay KIm!!! Great card!!