Friday, November 7, 2014

DT Day: Tracy

Hi everyone! It's Tracy here sharing a fun wintery card I created. I used this cute snowman from Avery Elle and made a shaker card. I just stamped the snowman on a piece of white cardstock, colored him in with Copics, and then put a piece of acetate over him.


I die-cut the snowman shape out of decorative paper from Chickaniddy Crafts and laid it on top of my image using dimensionals. To finish my card off, I added my sentiment from Winnie & Walter stamped on vellum. I cut a wavy snow-drift kind of shape into it. Then added a snowflake wood veener from Lawn Fawn that I dragged through my new canvas ink pad, and a tiny bow of off-white twine.

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: