Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Merci Tulip

tulipmerci

Hello!  This card almost could count for a Five Minute Friday card except the stinking little bow pushed me over 5 minutes.  I take my 5 minutes very seriously.  :)

So, here it is…it became a Tuesday card!  I used the other little tulip from the pack of Zva tulips I opened the other day.  They’re a little different.  This one is more subdued and was a great match for my Pixie Pink paper.  (Sorry for the icky lighting…I had to take this at night and I just couldn’t get a good shot!) 

I used my new favorite Flower Impressability to make the nice background and my other favorite (on sale!) Oval Nesties with some piercing around the edge.  The “merci” greeting is from Chelsea Sentiments.  I finished it off with a side ribbon and little fixed bow from the 3/8” double faced white satin ribbon.  I love that it is so silky and easy to work with.

Make sure you check the DT blogs this month.  Three of them will be having blog candy at various different times.  And, at the end of the month we will be saying good-bye to two of our DT members (sniff, sniff) and ushering in one new one (yay!).  More on all of that later.

Thanks for stopping by and making me part of your day.  I really appreciate it!  I’ll be back on Friday with a new card and some new goodies in the store too!

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

Just catching up on my blog surfing today. Hope you had a nice easter. This card is adorable! I need to try something like this- love the clean & simple look.

Ann said...

Beautiful flower, and of course, that bow looks fabulous! ;)