Friday, May 8, 2009

Five Minute Friday Wedding

fmfcongratulationshearts

Happy Friday!  It’s wedding season and weddings are a great way to use up some of that Valentine’s Day paper you got.  For this card I used a piece from Basic Grey’s Bittersweet collection called Mousse.  YUMMY!  I love the colors and the swirly hearts. 

The top ivory piece is embossed with my Flower Impressability and then a small scrap of the Venise Ivory lace is laid down on top of where the two meet.  I think the lace makes it look so elegant. 

The little tag at the bottom was made from my Long Scalloped Rectangles.  I ran it through twice so that I could adjust the height of the scalloped rectangle.  I love how versatile Nesties are!!

Finally I stamped the greeting from Chelsea Sentiments in Palette Burnt Umber, trimmed out two little flowers from the lace and that was it!

I hope you have a lovely weekend.  Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

whoistracy said...

What a great idea! I never thought of re-using V-day paper for weddings.

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Very Elegant! i'm sure any bride would love it. Goes really good together.. TFS!
Mandy

Ann said...

So lovely! That lace is fab!