Friday, May 8, 2009

Five Minute Friday Wedding

fmfcongratulationshearts

Happy Friday!  It’s wedding season and weddings are a great way to use up some of that Valentine’s Day paper you got.  For this card I used a piece from Basic Grey’s Bittersweet collection called Mousse.  YUMMY!  I love the colors and the swirly hearts. 

The top ivory piece is embossed with my Flower Impressability and then a small scrap of the Venise Ivory lace is laid down on top of where the two meet.  I think the lace makes it look so elegant. 

The little tag at the bottom was made from my Long Scalloped Rectangles.  I ran it through twice so that I could adjust the height of the scalloped rectangle.  I love how versatile Nesties are!!

Finally I stamped the greeting from Chelsea Sentiments in Palette Burnt Umber, trimmed out two little flowers from the lace and that was it!

I hope you have a lovely weekend.  Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

whoistracy said...

What a great idea! I never thought of re-using V-day paper for weddings.

tmcc4 said...

Very Elegant! i'm sure any bride would love it. Goes really good together.. TFS!
Mandy

Ann said...

So lovely! That lace is fab!