Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Mother’s Day cards

momsday2

Oops!  I just realized I never posted these two cards!!  HAHA!  Well, the layouts could be used for non-Mother’s Day cards so here you go!

Both of them use my favorite White Vases from The Card Company.  The blue one has the pink bouquet of flowers with a piece of white satin ribbon and pearls to accent the Victorian Pierceability border on the top and bottom.  The DP is the backside to Paisley Patch.

momsday1

This other card uses Yellow Roses (my favorite flowers in case anyone was wondering).  :)It is layered on Oval Nesties and the ribbon is the sage faux suede.  YUMMO!  It matches the green in the Sugardrop DP perfectly.  The base of the card is our thick acetate.

The saying one both is from Happy Greetings – a great little (inexpensive) versatile set for this time of year and stamped in Palette Noir.

That’s it!  Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Both of these cards are absolutely beautiful. Love the painted vases...they make such a great spot to plant the flower soft!!!

Ann said...

These are both lovely! I really adore that first one--the blue and white with the pop of pink is just perfect!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I love the ribbon tie on 2nd card! I'm going to use that technique today!

AJ said...

cute! love those vases!! may have to find some to play with!!