Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Flowers

yellowstickleflowers

First off, a giant Happy Birthday to DT member Dee. She is celebrating her birthday so please stop by her blog and send her well wishes! I'm so glad to have her on the team and wish her good health in the coming year!

I’m loving my rediscovered fabric flowers from years ago on QVC. This time, instead of Sparkly Flock or Flower Soft, I used Stickles to make their centers.

The yellow ones are filled with Orange Stickles and the white one has Yellow Stickles. This is a pretty quick and easy card, although with laying the ribbon down and drying time on the Stickles it couldn’t quite count as a Five Minute Friday card.

The base is SU! YoYo Yellow with a strips of black and white down the middle. The ribbon is this stitched grosgrain and the greeting is from Chelsea Greetings and is stamped with Palette Noir. I’ve got a lot of birthday cards to send out this month so I’m sure you’ll be seeing this greeting a lot!

Thanks for stopping by! I’ll see you again on Friday!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Oooh, fun color combo and LO!