Friday, May 29, 2009

Five Minute Friday Birdie

fmfhellobirdie

I am loving these little Felties!  Last week I showed the little owl and this week is this cute little guy

I used some Nestie Scalloped Circles I had in my scrap bin and some strips of brown paper I had out to make a little tree for this little guy to sit in.  Isn’t he cute?

Then I stamped the greeting from All Occasions Messages in Palette Burnt Umber and flanked it with the itty leaf (from the same greeting set) in Palette Landscape.  TADA!  Seriously…this wasn’t even 5 minutes!

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

whoistracy said...

Oh what a great idea Kate! This is so adorable. Have a fab weekend.

Heather said...

Cute project.

Thank you for taking the time to make such an informative comment on my Bic Mark It Marker review on Craft Critique today. Dana, the editor and I had a conversation about the "no added acid" description of the ink.

Thanks,
Heather Strenzwilk
Senior Reporter for Craft Critique

Ann said...

Too cute! Gotta love felt!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

So cute!!! The scalloped circles are perfect and I love that "font" for the greeting.

Your mailbox above is darling, too! I bet your mailman loves you. :)