Friday, September 11, 2009

Five Minute Friday Ghost

ghost

Hello!  Happy Friday on this somber day of remembrance.    I’ve got quite a few of my own memories from 8 years ago, being a military wife (at the time), living in NYC.

Today’s card is very simple.  I hand drew a ghost shape and cut out the card and a sheet of vellum over top.  I hand drew the face with my black multiliner pen.  I punched two holes in the hands and threaded a piece of white metallic string to hold the tag greeting in place.  The saying is from the upcoming Happy Halloween set, available from IHP on Sept. 16.

So, very simple but cute – right?  Be sure to check out the other DT girls to see what they have!  I’ll be back again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Cathleen said...

Ok, I want the ghost template! this is the most adorable ghost ever!

whoistracy said...

So very cute Kate! I can't believe you hand drew that! Just adorable.