Sunday, September 13, 2009

Monstrously Old Sneak Peek

monsterouslyoldpink

EEKKK! I LOVE this new set from Chicken Girl Designs. It is called Silly Monsters and this is one of the cute little guys in the set. I stamped him in Palette Noir, colored him/her with Prismacolor pencils and then glazed him/her with Matte Accents. Matte Accents is perfect when you want dimension but no shimmer or gloss. Of course I used my trusty rectangle Nesties. :) The greeting is stamped in Palette L’Amour Red.

The paper is the same Make A Wish glitter birthday paper I used last week on my Rooco card, just a different strip of it. I love how versatile it is and of course I love the glitter! The finishing touch was some little bling on the sides to balance everything out.

Coincidentally, this card is also the sketch for SC244! How convenient for me! Tee hee!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Joan B said...

very cute and thanks so much for your card.

Sarah said...

This is so FUN!