Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wow…I’ve been MIA.

I just crawled out from under my rock…err…CHA deliveries and realized I haven’t blogged in about 2 weeks.  Well, there’s a good reason for it…I haven’t stamped at all!  Isn’t that awful?  It’s for a good reason – LOTS of CHA arrivals, almost 200 in the new section of the store means lots of website work getting all those new goodies online and then that results in lots of orders.  Luckily for you, my priority is getting those orders out over my own stamping sanity.  So…that’s my excuse.

Do you forgive me?  I’ll try to get into the studio this week but in the meantime, don’t forget you can always visit my fabulous design team.  They’ve been busy blogging with lots of new goodies, so check them out!

Carolyn
Deb
Gretchen
Kendra
Loretta
Lori
Lynn
Tracy

I hope you’re having a great holiday weekend and end to summer.  See you back here soon, I hope!

No comments: