Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Fight Like A Girl

Hello!  Happy Friday!  I have a quick card today, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month using the new Paper Smooches set, Hope and some more Angel Pink Tsukineko Fireworks.  I stamped in Memento inks and then added some white satin ribbon, some pink shimmer ribbon and my new scallop Edgeabilities.  I love these things.  Super fast.

Congratulations to Miriam Prantner who said...

Adorable. I too have a princess at home who would love this glittery wand!

(on Lori’s blog).  You’re the winner of the Fireworks giveaway from this week’s DT Challenge.  Please contact me with your mailing address so I can get them out to you. 

Swimming for Katie is still ongoing.  We made the first deposit for over $5800 this week, so thank you.  Katie has been having some radiation treatments to stem the bleeding on the tumor and is home resting but with all three boys’ birthdays coming up in Nov/Dec, they really need our help.  Please donate or purchase if you haven’t already.  All the information is here.  There’s even this beautiful shawl up for a random donor who donates $50 or more by 10/26.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: