Saturday, October 1, 2011

WCMD – card #1

I’m crafting (and packing orders!) today for World Card Making Day!  I hope you are too!

For my first card I used Erin Lee’s sketch with some Echo Park The Apothecary Emporium paper and ChickenGirl Design Happy Halloween set.   I curved the greeting on my block to fit on the Circle Nesties (stamped in Memento) and used Labels 8 for my background.  Then I used my new Scallop Edgeabilities, some Hero Arts bling, new Halloween Divine Twine and my Copics

erinsketch Don’t forget I’m doing Facebook giveaways today.  Just upload the cards you’re making today with supplies you’ve gotten from IHP to be entered!  If you’d like to play with Erin’s sketch, here it is!

And don’t forget, all week long the Birthday Bash is on.  20% off everything with code 3bday

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is SUPER cute! I love the twine on it!

Kathi said...

Really cute. I do love that twine!