Saturday, October 1, 2011

WCMD 2011 #2

Wow!  You guys LOVE my 20% off coupon!  I’m so happy!  IN between order packing I’m making cards for World Card Making Day.

I used some more Echo Park The Apothecary Emporium paper new Halloween Divine Twine for this card.  It’s actually pretty simple.   And *I* distressed.  Aren’t you impressed?  It’s so not my thing but this card needed it.  I even sponged the edges with some Memento ink.  :)

Don’t forget I’m doing Facebook giveaways today.  Just upload the cards you’re making today with supplies you’ve gotten from IHP to be entered!  And don’t forget, all week long the Birthday Bash is on.  20% off everything with code 3bday

Thanks for popping today!

1 comment:

Ashley Newell said...

This is awesome! You are in a Halloween mood! I love the dark spooky look of this card!