Tuesday, January 7, 2014

DT Day: Tracy

Welcome to Design Team Day, where we're featuring new projects from the DT that you will see here only!  So, today we've got a post from Tracy!  She's using some cute Paper Smooches stamps and if you didn't see on our Facebook page, the January release is ready for you!  Have a look!


 I couldn't resist this new set from Paper Smooches called We Totally Click. I think the images and sentiments are so fun! I made a clean and simple card using this week's Retro Sketch as inspiration. I dug out my much-loved white pen for the base layer. Then added some cork, twine, and a trio of staples.


I made a little focal point for my image by repeatedly stamping the sentiment and then highlighting one in black. Then popped my pen image up over that. It's a fun card that could work for so many occasions!
We Click Recipe Cardstock: PTI kraft; MFT sweet tooth; corkstock Stamps: Paper Smooches We Totally Click Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Palette L'Amour Red Accessories: Paper Smooches Click Icons die, Inkssentials white pen, Natural Twine string thread, staples, dimensionals
Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: