Thursday, January 9, 2014

DT Day: Vera

Hi everyone. Vera here today to share my i {heart} papers project.

My card making style tends to be CAS & cute. I often find it a challenge to do lots of layers. But, hey, now & then we have to embrace the challenge, right? So, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and create a card with quite a few layers, based on the current Reverse Confetti sketch.


And, here's my card:


For this card I used the patterned papers from Studio Calico Snippets 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti Count Your Rainbows set

And.... guess what?? Both items are currently on sale at the shop!! All Reverse Confetti sets are on sale for only $10 each and many of the 6x6 paper pads are on sale. But, you better hurry. Stock is limited.

I hope you enjoy today's card. With winter CHA going on  this weekend, are there any items that you'd like to see the store to carry? Drop us a line and let us know. Thank you all so much for stopping by here.

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card, lovin' all of the colors!