Friday, June 13, 2014

DT Day: Lindsay

Hello!  Lindsay with you today, to share a simple card using fun products from the i {heart} papers store!  I have been a long time fan of Lawn Fawn, and I am so happy when the store gets the latest releases in.  I have used one of those sets, Love You S'More, on my card today.  There are so many adorable images in this stamp set, it was hard to chose which one to play with first!
To start, I took the fun Scripty Thanks die (also new), and cut it onto a white panel.  I then backed the negative space with a bit of gingham patterned paper from the Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 paper pad (one of my favs) and rounded the corners.  I adhered a piece of yellow patterned paper from the same pad, to a card base, and affixed the panel onto it with foam.
Taking the cute little bird from the Love You S'More set, I colored it with Copic markers, and then cut it out using the matching dies, before popping him up with foam on top of the "a."  As a finishing touch, I added some lovely enamel dots.  Cuteness overload, I tell ya! Thanks so much for joining me today!  I hope you were inspired to get to your crafty space and stamp!  Also, be sure to stop by the i {heart} papers store and check out the new Lawn Fawn release.
Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: