Friday, June 27, 2014

DT Day: Lori

Hi, IHP fans!  It's Lori here today featuring a fun card featuring stamps from Technique Tuesday.  The fan image in the Fan-tastic stamp set is perfect for summery designs!


I used the fan as the focal image on this encouraging design.  I stamped the fan image twice on white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  One of the images was cut out and adhered to a light blue panel.  Just the top part of the second image was cut out.  I used an Action Wobble spring to attach it to the first image.  If you haven't tried one of these springs to add an interactive element to a project, you really should--they're too fun!  A light tap makes it look like the fan's in motion.  I put a big black enamel dot on the center of the fan for even more dimension and detail.

I stamped the set's "I am your no. 1 fan!" sentiment next to the fan in red pigment ink, then added a simple pennant made from folded patterned paper circles and twine across the top left corner of the panel. After matting it with contrasting red cardstock, I adhered the panel to a kraft card base.

Thanks for stopping by today! And don't forget, the sale is still ongoing!


Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am hoarding my action wobbles! this is too cute!