Monday, June 9, 2014

DT Day: Tracy


Hi there, it's Tracy sharing a fun, unisex card with you today. I was inspired by CAS(e) this Sketch #78. I color-blocked three panels on the right of my card to make everything pop, but kept the rest really simple.


My sentiment is from Avery Elle's Handwritten Notes set. Isn't it sweet? I added a couple enamel stickers to finish my card off. And now it's ready to stick in an envelope! Simply the Best Recipe Cardstock: MFT sweet tooth; PTI orange zest, summer sunrise, lemon tart Stamps: Avery Elle Handwritten Notes Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Hero Arts Orange Soda Accessories: Doodlebug Birthday Girl Sprinkles enamel stickers; dimensional dots

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

1 comment:

Joan B said...

ooh, like this a lot!