Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DT Day: Vera

Hi everyone. Vera here. Sigh.... Can you  believe it's already June? Time sure fly, don't they? 

Anyway, this past weekend as I was looking at my pile of stuff, I realize that I have quite a bit of 6x6 paper pad that just sit there on the shelve. Yes, I love paper pad. Pretty papers make me happy. But, I do feel guilty when they just sit there. So, with that in mind I decided that I need to make a card using those papers and here's what I came up with.


I am patting myself on the back as I managed to use patterned paper from 4 different paper pads on this card. The background paper is from  Pink Paislee Pen Pals pad. The camera from Jillibean Sightseeing Stew pad, the Hello bingo card is from Simple Stories Say Cheese and the orange border is from Lawn Fawn Into The Woods petite paper pack. The super cute hamster (I love this guy) is from Paper Smooches Party Posse set.

Layering patterned paper is not  my strongest suit, but I am quite please with the way this card turn out. I sure d need to play with those papers more. :)

Thank you all for stopping by here and don't forget to check the store. New goodies are coming this week!

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Vera. Love how you used those fun papers.