Tuesday, October 14, 2014

DT Day: Lindsay


Lindsay with you today, with a colorful card using Wplus9's Dream Believer set and dies.  There are plenty of elements in this set to create a wide variety of designs with.  I used it in a more traditional way for my card here.  
I die cut the dream catcher and stamped it in brown ink, popping it up onto my card base.  I then die cut five feathers, stamping those with the coordinating stamp, and adhering them straight to card base.
I finished it off by stamping the cluster of dots in the same colors of ink in a triangle design on the card.  The Wink of Stella Glitter brush pen in clear, was added to the feathers for a bit of shimmer. Thank you for joining me here today!  I hope you are inspired to grab your stamps and dies and make a card!
Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: