Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DT Day: Vera

Hi all. Vera here. Today I want to share this fun card I made using some Paper Smooches sets.


I rarely play with kraft paper, but when I was crafting with a dear friend a few weeks back, I watched her creating beautiful card using kraft cardstock. So, I decided that I need to gift kraft cardstock a chance. 

And, I sure am glad I did. To create this card, I use Paper Smooches Blossoming Buds, Birthday Sampler and Streamers set. Heat embossed the image and then colored the inside with pencil colors. And for the sentiment, that gorgeous color is from Avery Elle Raspberry ink pad. Seriously, this is one of the best ink pads out there. 

By the way, have you checked out all the new items in the store? We just added Wplus9 and Waffler Flower new releases there. Check it out will you. Thanks so much for stopping by here.

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: