How to Create:1. Cut 2 Rectangles from Cardstock (I used the second largest in the Small Stitched Rectangle set).
2. Score the bottom of each rectangle at 1/4".
3. Take one rectangle and place strong adhesive on the scored end (I used 1/4" Scor-Tape).
4. Attach the two rectangles together & Punch Holes
5. Attach candy with glue dots to hold in place.
6. Decorate (I used Lawn Fawn's Spooktacular stamp set & Spooktacular Coordinating Die Set).
Paper: White CS, Black CS, Spirited 6x6 Collection (Authentique); Stamps: Spooktacular (Lawn Fawn); Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Coloring Medium: Copic Markers (C1, C3, C5, C7, R20; Tools: Small Stitched Rectangles (Lawn Fawn), Large Stitched Rectangles (Lawn Fawn), Spooktacular Coordinating Die Set (Lawn Fawn), Scor-Buddy, 1/4" Hole Punch; Other: Black Seam Binding, Black Twine (Hemptique), Button,Clear Rock Distress Glitter (Tim Holtz/Ranger), Black Ultra Fine Glitter (Stampa Rosa), Google Eyes, Clear Wink of Stella (Zig), Lawn Trimmings Spooky Orange/Black/White Cord Twine (Lawn Fawn), 1/4" Scor-Tape, ATG Tape, Glue Dots, Foam Tape
Thanks so much for stopping By! Have a wonderful day!