Monday, October 13, 2014

DT Day: Tracy



Hi IHP fans! Tracy here, bringing you my very first holiday card of the season. Have you started making yours yet? I couldn't resist once I found this great challenge blog called Festive Friday. I also used last week's sketch over at Sweet Sunday for inspiration.

I paired this sweet snowman with some patterned paper from Chickaniddy Crafts. Both are new (be sure to check out all the new goodies Kate has in the store). I colored the snowman in with my copics, then added a bit red button and some twine. Be Jolly Recipe Cardstock: MFT sweet tooth Decorative Paper: Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night Stamps: Avery Elle Be Jolly Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Copics: E43, E47, N1, R14, R24, R29, Y65, Y68 Accessories: Avery Elle Be Jolly Elle-ments; square punch; red button; Hemptique red twine; paper piercer; white gel pen; dimensionals

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: